Saturday, January 22, 2011

Time to Share With the Blogsmos

Oh hey, world! I didn't see you come in! So I've been pretty productive in the last couple of weeks. I've even got a Duck and Cover!! -related short animation in the works! Don't believe me? Well, here's the storyboards!







And here's some model sheets! This the ducks' dedicated young archaeology inter, Jane Fowler.

This is a scary mummy.

And here's a little poster to get everyone excited for my animation so that they'll be disappointed when they realize it's only 15 seconds long!
BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! On a totally unrelated note, WEREWOLF.



There. There wolf.

3 comments:

  1. I hereby express a great amount of enthusiasm towards the words and images you have presented herein. Good show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boards are pretty sweetly rendered, dude.

    Oh yeah: "There castle."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! I really appreciate the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete